Which offer program is the best?
This answer is subject to change as offer programs change their policy from time to time. For example, Peanut Labs used to reward 450 bonus points for every 5 offers completed in 24 hours. This made it my favorite program at the time. Recently, they've removed the bonus reward feature without any prior notice that I'm aware of. Some offer programs are even removed entirely like OfferPal. Despite this, the current favorite is Super Rewards(SR). They typically have good offers that credits on time. If an offer didn't credit me on time, I simply reported it and the SR staff credits my account within 2 days during business days.
How do I find the right offers? You know...the ones that credit me!
Finding the correct offers is a little tricky if you don't know what to look for. The most important thing to do is read the fine print or else! Here's a list of good attributes to look for. Keep in mind that all offers you attempt must be in the "free offers" category!
- Submit your email - Offers that only require the submission of an email. (easy)
- Register and confirm your email - Credit after clicking confirmation url. (easy)
- Install app on Facebook - Create a fake Facebook profile for these. (easy)
- View the result page (quiz, etc) - Prepare to take a screen shot of these. (easy)
- Go to the final page - Many of these offers will need to be reported. (medium)
- Complete a survey - Takes some time, but if done correctly it will credit. (hard)
- Auto/Life Insurance - Not recommended, but can be done. See below.
- Loans - NEVER EVER DO THESE OFFERS!!! Read the fine print if you don't believe me.
- Credit Reports - Your Social Security # will be required. (NOT recommended)
- Credit Cards - Also requires your SSN. Never do this unless you want DEBT!
- Downloads - VIRUS, MALWARE, SPYWARE, POP-UPS!!!
As I mentioned above, insurance offers are among the types of offers I don't recommend. However, they can reward a large amount of points if done correctly. Please note that insurance companies are serious about finding new
I've completed an offer, what do I do now?
After completing offers, keep the window/tab open until it credits you. If the estimated time passes and you are not credited, take a screen shot (press "prt sc" on keyboard, then click "paste" in any image editor software) of any page that could show proof of completion. Depending on the offer, this could be the result page, final page, confirmation email message, or the page shown after confirming an email. After saving the screen shot of your proof, close the window/tab of the offer and report it.
An offer didn't credit me. How do I report it?
The process of reporting offers differ from one program to another. Read the text below the offer program buttons for instructions on how to report offers in the currently opened program. Here's an example. In this example, using Super Rewards, after clicking the "Get Help" button you will click the "Help" button on the right of the offer you wish to report. On the next page, click "Continue to the offer inquiry page". After that, fill out the form with all the necessary information. If you've taken a screen shot of your proof, upload it to a file hosting website like twitpic and include the direct url of the image in the message box. Submit your inquiry and wait for a response via email. In some offer programs, you will need to reply to the email sent to you and provide your proof that way. Other programs allow you to upload your screen shot directly to them instead of using a file hosting site. After reporting a few uncredited offers, you will know what to do. Note: I've been told that PeanutLabs don't credit reported offers. I'm not sure if this is true, but I'll let you know in case you're wondering why they haven't credited you for offers you've reported.
That's all for now. If you have a question that you would like to be answered or if you have any feedback about this post, please leave a comment below. I'll respond, if needed, as soon as possible.