Unless you're a pro player like me, you will probably want to bash your head against the wall after being demolished repeatedly by level 35s. No? Ok, that's good to know. Still, Epic Duel can be extremely difficult to conquer when you're battling more experienced players who also use varium. To make your experience a bit easier, I will show you how to get free varium for Epic Duel.
The traditional way of getting varium is to purchase one of the packages on the BattleOn website. This is by far the easiest way, but let's face it...not everyone has extra money laying around like that. So, without further delay, here are three ways to get free varium.
NOTE: Prize Rebel has changed their point system as of 10/8/2012! Everything has been scaled up by a factor of 100. Meaning that the $10 UGC that used to cost 9 points, now costs 900 points. Likewise, the amount of points you had and can earn have been scaled up by 100. Learn more about this update. UPDATED
#1 Get Multiple $10 Game Cards from Prize Rebel (read below) UPDATED
Prize Rebel supplies users with some awesome free prizes just for participating in free offers. You earn points for every offer your complete. Offers range from short online surveys to free trial products. There are even offers you can easily complete with your mobile phone. Here's how it works.
- Sign up for a free Prize Rebel account. (use a valid email)
- Confirm your account in the confirmation email sent to you.
- Browse through the available offers and complete them. Learn to find good offers.
- When you reach 900 points, or a multiple of nine hundred (1800, 2700, etc.), STOP! Navigate to the "prizes" page and find the prize that says $10 Ultimate Game Card.
- Click the "Claim This Item" button and follow the instructions given to claim the prize.
- After you've received your PIN, log in at BattleOn and click "Get Points."
- In the right column, click the option that says "Ultimate Game Card."
- Enter your PIN and click "Add Card." Repeat this step until the "Still to Pay" amount is equal to $0.00. Two PINs are required for this to work. (2 PIN = 1800 PR points)
- You will now see a "Confirm Payment" button. Click it and you will be credited 4,000 BattleOn Points.
Here's a look at how to complete Prize Rebel offers.
Here's a video demonstration on how to redeem prize rebel game cards.
Tips to earn more points and money with Prize Rebel:#2 Get a $20 Check from Cash Crate - Use it to Buy Varium (read below)
- Earn more points with referrals. When your referrals are credited for offers, you get a percentage of their earnings. This percentage, as well as other benefits, increases each time your Account Level progresses.
- Earn money (sent to your PayPal) by completing as many offers as possible each month to earn a top spot in the Offer Contests. First place will receive a $60 prize. You can use that extra money however you want, but it would be an easy 10,000 varium package. Here's a screenshot of the October 2011 contest. (Taken on 10/29)
Cash Crate is one of my favorite sites for making money because it's simple, fast, and legit! Like Prize Rebel, Cash Crate allows you to complete free offers and take surveys. Unlike Prize Rebel, Cash Crates pays you directly with money in the form of a check, but also allows you to earn points to redeem prizes. I won't get into the points too much as they are not necessary for this method. It's the money that's important.
To start, you earn $2.00 for becoming a member. $1 for signing up and $1 for confirming your email. You can quickly earn $18 more by completing free offers or free trial products. Once you reach $20, you will receive your check in the mail the next month. Of course, it's your money and you can use it however you want, but you can also use it to buy a Varium package. Register a Cash Crate account today.
Out of the two methods above, I highly recommend Prize Rebel for two reasons. (1)It's easier to level up to earn more from referrals. (2)You can instantly claim the Game Cards after earning the required points. No need to wait for a check in the mail. On the other hand, Cash Crate is a lot easier to use and you can earn money by simply logging in daily.
#3 Get BattleOn Points at BattleOn.com - Complete Offers (read below)
Below, I've made a video that shows how to get battleon points by completing free offers at battleon.com. You must first log into your battleon master account. Follow along with the video and learn how to get free varium. Be sure to check the "videos" section of each offer program. Some let you watch commercials daily and earn points. No sign up is needed for these points, just play the video and earn BattleOn points when it's done.
If you need a little motivation, take a look at the image below. From 4/30/2011 to 5/4/2011, I was able to get 11,070 BattleOn Points using ONLY free offers. With patience, determination, and a keen eye for good offers, you can do the same or better.
Try all 3 methods to see which one is best for you, or check out these 3 alternative ways to get free varium. If you have any questions, please post them in a comment below.