If you're just now starting, I'll save you the trouble. The hunt has already been completed and the code redeemed. It only took 1 hour and 30 minutes. That was a little too easy. The next hunt will be much harder!
Hints on the whereabouts of each clue is given below.
- Watch and learn, the first clue shall reveal itself to you.
- Awareness is key, blink and you will miss the second clue.
- Patience shall reward you kindly with this third clue.
- Prepare your Byakugan eyes for the fourth clue.
- This one's a doozy, perhaps you remember. A mirror's reflection of the first letter.
- Visual prowess will enable you to find the sixth clue.
- The seventh clue is an easy one to find. It's practically given to you.
- To find the eighth clue, you must first overcome your fear of the dark.
- Don't blink! The ninth clue is quite elusive.
- It takes a sharp eye and even sharper brain to solve the riddle of the tenth clue.
- Only a blind man would not see the eleventh clue.
- If you don't like to read, the twelfth clue is not for you.
- You might find it snoring, but not like you. The thirteenth clue is hidden in hue.
- Are you a fan? Or are you a fool? The fourteenth clue is marked for you.
- If the fifteenth clue eludes you, perhaps your eyes are blind to changes in hue.
- Your reading and comprehension skills will be tested in the sixteenth clue.
- The seventeenth clue is not obvious to see, let your eyes wander or let it be.
- Something's not right here. What could it be? The eighteenth clue maybe?
- "Oh my Buddha!"...is what you might say when you find the nineteenth clue.
- Last, but not least. Is it a trick or a treat? The twentieth clue awaits you.
I hope you enjoyed your first Treasure Hunt. Be sure to follow my Facebook and Twitter pages for updates on the next event.