Prize Rebel

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Games I Played Before EpicDuel

As many of you know by now, I started playing EpicDuel seriously back in October 2010 when I got my first varium package. Well, I actually made my first account some time in August of that year. It was while making a website on Ning (when it was FREE! -.-) and adding game apps that I came across EpicDuel. The graphics attracted me instantly and I started my adventure. Needless to say, I got hooked and here I am 3 years later.

So...what was I doing before that?

Well, aside from making websites, watching anime on Crunchyroll, and managing several other YouTube personas (Yes, before King Drekon!), I was actively involved in playing many online games that you may or may not remember. If memory serves me right, Ninja Saga was one of my top games at the time. However, there are more!

#1 Naruto Shippuden: The Official Web App was a Facebook game developed by the awesome people at Crunchyroll (the best anime site ever!) to promote their anime series Naruto Shippuden. Not only was this a great marketing strategy, it was also a great way for fans to relax on Facebook chatting with friends and waste time spend time playing a fun game. I confess to spending countless hours ranking up to Jounin. Unfortunately, the game is no longer available but you can still find traces of it on the internet. Learn more>>

#2 Avatar: The Last Air Bender Facebook Game was also developed by Crunchyroll to promote the launch of the related movie "The Last Air Bender" back in summer of 2010. This game was similar to the Naruto Shippuden app, but it also had some features that were unique at the time and I still think would be great for my *Ultimate Game! To put it briefly, players could purchase and upgrade properties and earn a passive income of in-game currency even while offline. I've seen a similar feature in the old Fable game and I think it's a winner. Some players need a way to earn game currency without no-lifing the game. Hint, hint, wink, wink. :) Learn more>>

These are just a couple of the many online games I've played over the years before I joined EpicDuel. Chances are, if these games were available, I'd still be playing them occasionally.

How about you? What are some games that you've played before EpicDuel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Popular Posts