Prize Rebel

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome Friends

Hello, and welcome to King Drekon's Blog. My name is Andre (a.k.a. King Drekon), and I hope you enjoy the content I share. Here, I will discuss topics related to online games and other things that interest me.

This is an open blog, so feel free to join the conversation by posting a comment below the post(s) you find interesting. Share your thoughts and opinions no matter how silly you think they might be. I look forward to making this an enjoyable and interactive blog.

Here are some things to expect.
  • Important News Updates for my favorite online games
  • Tips and Tricks to help you get the most out of these games
  • Video Tutorials from my YouTube Channel. Be sure to subscribe.
  • and much more...
So, take your time... Browse through the blog and you just might find something that interests you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Popular Posts